Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking back...

I find it interesting when I look back at how many hundreds of pounds I have lost in my life, it is almost scary. I have been as high as 355 pounds and as low as 275 probably on 10 to 12 different occasions in the past 15 years.
I go on a diet in the winter loose weight until spring then go back to what I was doing the prior year and gain it all back! So if you figure 50 lbs average 10 to 12 times that is about 550 pounds in the past 15 years! I guess I know how to lose it but I have no clue how to keep it off!
Well I am happy to say that today, I am still full steam ahead! I am enjoying the many benefits of my new lifestyle and I really see no need to go back. I just hope by blogging, helping others, and making youtube videos that I keep my brain feeling the same way it is today! FULL Steam ahead!
Then I can blow past my failing point on to smaller and better days! I have not been below 260 pounds since before Brandy and I got married in 1991, WOW 1991 that is almost 20 years ago! well I will get below 260 this time all I have to do is keep my head in the game, and keep pushing forward!

Have a Healthy day!

2 comments:

  1. Baby, you can do it!! WE can do it!! All we need is each other and we can conquere the world!! I am so proud of both of us!! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep RAWKING Scotty, and you will get there!

    ReplyDelete