Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Measurements

Ok about a month after we started Brandy and I measured each other, well after one month we remeasured each other again, as of today. Brandy has lost 10.5 inches overall and I have lost 13.5 inches overall. We measure chest, abdomen, waist, thigh and upper arm. Taking the losses from all of those body parts and adding them together is how we get our total inches lost. I have lost 34 pounds since Jan 20th and Brandy has lost 20 pounds since january 20th Not to shabby for a month and half. We will have to update our weights for sure on March 20th as that will be exactly the 2 month mark!

We have been 100% raw since after lunch on Sunday, not sure how long we will continue to make it down that path but so far so good, I know if I start to crave something I am going to eat it, I will just be smart about it. The other two times I tried to go raw in the past I made it an all or nothing ordeal and when I ate coked food I just called it over. this time I am not doing all or nothing, I am incorporating as much raw into my life as I can and I will, eat some cooked food if it comes right down to it. But I will get right back on raw until my next big craving hits, then I will deal with it appropriately. I have been learning from some people that it took them 5 years to go 100% raw and I would like to do it in 1 year or less but I am going to be a realist and remember that I have been eating cooked foods for 40+ years and I can not just quit overnight. I have found a few recipes that are making this easier and easier, so we will just continue moving forward!

Have a Healthy Day!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment