Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend!

Lets see my cold is finally getting better! My fast on Thursday and Friday and my cold combined meant I lost way too much weight this week! I know, I know, I should be happy about that but 9 pounds in 4 days is a bit excessive, and the type of thing that your body will want to recover from!, so I am going to have to be really careful this week and watch my intake! Oh and on top of that had to go to the emergency room last night cause I was peeing blood all day yesterday, only to find out I have a 4mm kidney stone in my left kidney! What really has me baffled about this is the fact I just had a CT scan in January, I think around the 10th and I did not have a kidney stone then. Now I have this huge stone in my left kidney? I think something is wrong with that picture! Anyway I get to pass this bad boy at some point in time although no one can say for sure when to expect it, just pee through this filter funnel and try to catch it! LOL

My diet is still going good and I seem to keep making better choices. I have not had more than a bite of dairy for over a week and I feel so much better and I think if I did not have this stupid cold I would notice even more of a difference!

I have been going to the Y regularly since Wednesday I have just been walking due to my cold but a good 45 min walk is still going to help me out as opposed to doing nothing at all. Heck with this kidney stone I wasn't even supposed to go walk today but I did.

God Bless, and Have a Healthy Day!
Scott

1 comment:

  1. I love you...but you suck! I am sick with a cold and am eating everything in site....probably gonna gain the 9pds you lost by not eating! BUT anyway...way to stick with it and have a great week despite not feeling well. Congratulations!

    Sorry about the kidney stone, i have a friend who has them and ended up having surgery...no fun at all! Hope it gets better fast!

    ReplyDelete