Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Raw Wednesday

Just plugging along doing what I have been doing. Morning smoothie, juice at noon and had a CLT on dehydrated onion bread this evening. My cravings for sugar are pretty much gone, something as simple as a few raisins can cure it at any moment. My salty food cravings is a whole other story. I can not be around chips or crackers still at this point so I just stay away from them. I did make some raw cheese nips in the dehydrator yesterday! WOW are they fantastic, junk processed cheese nips have nothing on these babies LOL MMM so good! But even though they are raw they are made with cashews so there is some fat to them so I have to stay in control! LOL I think that is the amazing thing I am able to stay in control now so much easier than when I was eating processed junk. I think once you start to nourish your body properly, and your body sees that it is getting that nourishment consistently, your need to overeat really dissipates and your body will clearly let you know when you are full, it is an amazing thing!

Have a Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment