Friday, February 26, 2010

Feeling a little better....

But this cold is still kicking my butt! Been water fasting for 36+ hours now and I really do think it is helping with my cold!

A couple of things I have noticed about this cold, compared to when I maintain normal eating habits, are (you do not have to read if you do not want to probably a little gross but here goes) The crap I am coughing up out of my lungs has been more consistent. What I mean is I would usually cough stuff up in the morning but then after I ate it would stop until the next morning. This time I have been getting that crap out of my lungs at least once an hour. My nasal drainage is as clear as water, unfortunately it is pretty constant, but in the past it has been yellow and thick and gross, this time it is clear and thin. Finally typically it takes several days like 4 or 5 to start to feel better, I am already feeling better today and the amount of crud coming out of my lungs is less, so hopefully I will be much better by the end of the weekend!

Nothing to report on the diet side, just about a gallon of water yesterday and probably will be the same today! Not sure just yet how long I will fast, all depends on how long this cold hangs on!

Have a Healthy Day,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment