Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Good Sunday evening to all. Had a animal free day!

Went to Starbuck's this morning with my baby, had hot tea. Went to church for a wonderful worship.
Came home and juiced some veggies and messed up and juiced a leek, too onioney <- yes I know that is not a word! LOL
Anyway the leek ruined our wonderful veggie juice, will not make that mistake again. Made a green smoothie and that was awesome. Had two fresco bean burritos for supper, so I was completely animal free today, no meat and no dairy!

My goal for this week is all raw for breakfast and lunch, I pray I can pull that off! I would also like to be animal free at least 3 days this week!

We did not work tut today but I think 6 days a week is plenty. I imagine a day of rest does the body good. Looking forward to a wonderful week, I will weigh in on Wednesday morning and let you know how I have done over the last two weeks.

Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment