Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bigger changes coming!

I have been working on slowing down my eating and exercising regularly for the past month. I have done pretty decent with that and I am ready to move forward. I am going to start migrating towards a raw diet. First thing is a drastic and near complete elimination of processed foods. I will also eat a raw smoothie for breakfast every day, and include a large amount of raw for lunch. I am also going to try and eat only raw snacks.

I have tried to go raw a couple of times by doing it cold turkey and I have never made it past the 14 day mark. I always get to a point when I can not find anything that satisfies me, so this time I will try to do just two meals a day raw, if I am not satisfied by dinner I will eat some cooked whole foods nothing processed. to feel more "satisfied". Plus I hope this way it gives me time to find some raw recipes that I know can help make it easier when I do go completely raw.

Breakfast this morning was a spinach, banana, mango and mixed berry smoothie oh so good!

Did 35 on the treadmill this morning then 15 on the recumbent bike and 1/2 mile on the track, was a really good cardio workout.

Have a healthy day!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment