Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feeling Better

Sorry I did not blog last night, if anyone is even reading this blog. I was feeling really crappy last night and all day yesterday for the most part. I did eat all raw yesterday up until dinner and we had some organic refried black beans, with organic blue corn tortilla chips and I made some fresh guacamole. So I was totally animal free yesterday, I said I was going to do at least 3 days this week and that was the 1st day. I am thinking thursday will be day two and then one day this weekend. I am also looking to do one 100% raw day this week, but that will probably not be until after payday as I am running out of fresh food and money this week! LOL

Me and my beautiful wife went to the Y this morning, I still was not feeling the greatest when I woke up so I took it pretty easy, did 20 minutes on the elliptical at an average heart rate of 144 and then lifted and work on back and shoulders today. When I finished lifting I walked on the track until our total work out was one hour.

Fixed us a raw smoothie this morning for breakfast, 3 bananas, a large bunch of spinach, blueberries and strawberries. MMMMMM love it love it!

Must be something in the air cause I notice none of the blogs I follow have been posted to yesterday or this morning! Come on people give me some inspiration! LOL

Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment