Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Starting My New Years Resolution Late

But hey at least I am starting! Hello I am Scott a 40 year old, that has been overweight most of my life. I am going to beat this demon, but this time I am enlisting help! I have tried unsuccessfully for about the past 15 years to lose weight and keep it off! What have I discovered in that time, plain and simple all diets only lead to one thing.... making you fatter! Most of you probably know this but a diet is a short term cure for where you want to be, when the diet stops and you go back to doing what you were doing you go back to being what you have been!
So this time I am changing my lifestyle and I am not dieting! I am making some small changes that I know I can continue for the rest of my life and some that are bigger (exercise) that I know I must continue for the rest of my life! I will continue to build on those small changes and improve my eating and exercise until they truly become habits! Any way this is where I am starting,

No comments:

Post a Comment