Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Feb 22

Started of the morning at the Y with my beautiful wife and daughter, had a fantastic workout. Came home and fixed a really good smoothie (banana, spinach, peaches and strawberry) the fantastic thing about spinach is you can put it in your smoothies and it really leaves no taste in them so they are just green fruit smoothies! I also juiced two oranges one lemon and one grapefruit, and had that as my mid morning snack. Then had another smoothie for lunch (banana, spinach, avocado, blueberry) very good! But eating that much raw started a little detox going on and I got a little headache. All in due time! Had turkey Sloppy Joes for supper with steamed veggies.

Looking forward to a good night sleep and my workout in the morning! Night all

Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment