Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week in Summary

Another week in the books, I think for the most part I did really well this week, may have eaten a little to much over the weekend, not too much food but some higher calorie stuff. Had Southwest BBQ chicken at Logan's last night and it was covered in cheese, I should have scraped the cheese off in hindsight but hey you will have that. Best thing is to live and learn, really it wasn't all that graet so I will not order it again. Took today off from working out Will be back at it at 5 am Monday morning. Took my beautiful wife to see JoDee Macena tonight for Valentines day, really great concert what a down to earth and fun person she is!
Goal for next week.... incorporate more raw fruits and veggies!

Have a Healthy Monday!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment