Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trigger foods...

There are some foods I know I must stay away from. Chips, cookies, popcorn, brownies and doughnuts! These are all trigger foods for me, by trigger food I mean I cannot eat just one, if i eat one I want to gorge myself on whatever is left. One of the things these foods have in common is they are all highly processed foods. My beautiful wife is trying to help me and I have requested that she does not fix me any processed foods like those mentioned above and also no bread. When she asked about having sausage, potatoes and green beans I said that should work. Well I found another trigger food! the smoked sausage is too salty and I want to stuff myself on it! I didn't do that but I did eat too much of it!

I know that as i move toward my all raw diet that sausage will not be part of it, but I think it needs to be quickly moved off of my list! I am eating all raw for breakfast right now and a large portion of my lunch is raw. My breakfast has been green smothies and they are wonderful, I may have to incorporate those into a couple of lunches also.

Have a healthy day!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment