Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Feb 19th

I think I am getting a little spring fever, I am wanting to spend some time outside I am tired of being cooped up in the house!

Brandy and I went to the Y this morning for our regular 5 am workout. Did 20 min on te elliptical, the treadmills were all full so I walked on the track and did 2 miles in about 35 minutes. Fixed a green smoothie for breakfast. Had Pizza Hut salad bar for lunch, I did have two small slices of thin crust pizza, and one big salad loaded waith allmost all the veggies they have to offer on their bar. very little egg and cheese, I am getting real close to giving those up on my salads. I am trying to incorporate about 50% raw in my diet right now and I think I am doing pretty well at that! Time for bed it will be an early trip to the Y before work!

Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment