Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Help LOL

OK so my 19 year old son comes home yesterday from school, always goes past walgreens after school, and brings me a couple of full bar's. He is a good kid and he wants to help me on my journey to better health, so God love him for that! Have you seen these things (full bars) they are supposedly created by some doctor that specializes in gastric bypass.... he wants to help us not get fat so he has no work..... LOL Anyway these bars are supposed to help you fill up if you eat one with a full glass of water 30 minutes before your next meal. Well at 170 calories and 31 grams of carbs, you are going to have to stave off quite a bit of food to make up for it! oh and taste yeah there really is none basically unsweetened puffed rice chocolate! Any way I will thank him and try to explain that I do not need anymore of these over priced pieces of cardboard in a bag! LOL

One more thing not sure if I had posted this anywhere yet so:
Starting weight was 335 pounds that was Jan. 25th
Current weight is 325 pounds weighed in on Feb 8th

Look for an update in about two weeks unless I cant stand it and need to weigh myself before that!

Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment