Monday, February 8, 2010

WOW what a busy weekend! Congrats to the Saints pretty upset with Peyton and Reggie thought they both played like crap!

Anyway here it is Monday morning of another new week. We got up at 4:45 this am and headed for the Y I did 30 minutes on the treadmill average heart rate of 150 and 20 on the elliptical average heart rate of 155. I also did about 15 minutes of weight lifting, worked pecs, triceps and abs. I had planned to go back at lunch and play some basketball but never made it out of the mill for lunch. So after my daughters BB game and when Brandy gets off of work we will head down there and walk a couple of miles on the track.

I walked into a lot of issues this morning at the mill and we have been real busy, I did not get my first bite of food until about 11:30 am, I know that can be bad for me but I really did not have much of a choice. So far today I have consumed about 780 calories. Getting in 3000 a day is kinda hard if you are eating healthy and taking your time when you eat. not so sure that going home and knocking down 2200 calories for dinner would be smart either so I will try and do around 1500 and see what happens!

Just want to say that being down just 10 pounds is a big improvement in my desire to get up and go work out in the mornings, and my headaches are getting much much better!

Have a healthy day!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment