Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Hump Day!

We started out this morning, with a short workout only about 25 minutes on the treadmill. After that I had to go plow some driveways before work, then went and plowed a couple of more at lunch. All of this snow is cutting into my workout time! Hopefully I can get back to my lunch routine of 30 minutes of Basket Ball each day for lunch! But, even if it keeps snowing and I am not able to go for my lunch exercise, Nobody but nobody will keep me from getting at least 20-25 minutes a day in minimum! Cause there is nothing more important to my getting healthy and fit than my exercise!

Was contacted by a guy today that sells Herbal Life products, do not know much about the products but do know that he is staging a biggest loser contest, this will be the fourth one that he has done. 12 weeks, $35 entry fee and meet every Tuesday about $25 of each $35 is put into a kitty (the other $10 is for the "paper work" and the free samples he hands out... oh wait those would not be free then would they?) and the top three losers take a cash prize. I really have no intention of using the products but I think the 12 weeks of competition could be very good for Brandy and I. Also maybe we can learn somethings in their weekly meetings to bring back to our own support group weekly meetings!

We are still faithfully using our timers and they are such a great tool, if you are a speed eater like I was, it so helps to slow you down and enjoy your food, and I just do not eat any where near as much as I used to because of that!

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.

Maybe you don't like your job, maybe you didn't get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep.
Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there's no escape, there's no excuse, if you want to make a change in your body, you just have to suck it up and exercise.

Have a Healthy Day!
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment