Friday, February 5, 2010

What works for you....

I know it sounds kinda cliche buy it is the truth, you have to find what works for you and do it! Where did this wisdom come from? Well lets just say I have read many books and articles on how to loose weight and gain lean body mass etc. etc.. First off no one agrees with the other and they all have something new to sell you. So here I am trying to figure this all out, and my head is always spinning and I am trying this and trying that and my results are well mediocre at best. So anyway I have had talks in the past with succesful people and I have found that they just find something that works and they stick with it. But sometimes you get inundated with the information you are getting and you forget that!

Well last night I had a great conversation with a friend of mine that has lost 80 pounds in the last 8 months. Some of what he said and what he does I do not agree with from what I have read and tried to teach myself, but yet here he sits 80 pounds lighter after 8 months. So I guess all of my guru reading I have done just proves that what works for one person may or may not work for me! So I guess I will just keep pushing forward with what I am doing and not worry as much about what I "should" be doing!

OK well time to go shoot some hoops, Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment